How to Watch Villanova vs. Kansas: The National Championship game tips off at 9:19 p.m. ET on Monday night, and you can watch it live on TV on TBS
Checkout this video:
How to find the game
You can find the game on TV on CBS or you can find it online at NCAA.com If you want to watch it on your computer, you’ll need to sign in or create an account with CBS All Access. You can also find the game on the CBS Sports App.
The game will be broadcast on CBS with tip-off scheduled for 6:49 p.m. ET. The broadcasters for this game will be Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Bill Raftery (analyst), and Grant Hill (reporter).
You can also find a live stream of the game on NCAA.com or March Madness Live.
There are several ways to watch the game online. You can find a link to the game on the NCAA website or on the CBS website. You can also use a service like Sling TV or Hulu to watch the game.
What to expect
The Jayhawks and Wildcats will meet for the first time this season on Saturday. Here’s what you need to know about the game:
Preview of the game
No. 1 seed Villanova will take on No. 3 seed Kansas in the Elite Eight on Saturday. The Wildcats are coming off a hard-fought win over West Virginia, while the Jayhawks cruised past Purdue.
Both teams have been impressive so far in the tournament, but something has to give on Saturday. Here’s a preview of the game, including a look at both teams’ strengths and weaknesses.
Analysis of the teams
It’s the final game of the season, and the two best teams in the country are facing off. The game will be close, and it’s sure to be a great one. Here’s a look at what to expect from Villanova and Kansas.
The Wildcats are led by guard Jalen Brunson, who is averaging 19.2 points per game. Brunson is one of the best players in the country, and he’ll need to be at his best if Villanova wants to win.
Forward Mikal Bridges is also averaging 17.7 points per game, and he’ll be a key player for the Wildcats. Bridges is a great shooter, and he’ll need to make some big shots if Villanova wants to win.
The Wildcats are one of the best defensive teams in the country, and they’ll need to be on their game if they want to win. They’re also one of the best rebounding teams in the country, so they’ll need to control the glass if they want to win.
The Jayhawks are led by guard Devonte’ Graham, who is averaging 17.3 points per game. Graham is one of the best players in the country, and he’ll need to be at his best if Kansas wants to win.
Forward Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk is also averaging 16 points per game, and he’ll be a key player for the Jayhawks. Mykhailiuk is a great shooter, and he’ll need to make some big shots if Kansas wants to win.
The Jayhawks are one of the best offensive teams in the country, and they’ll need to be on their game if they want to win. They’re also one of the best rebounding teams in the country, so they’ll need to control the glass if they want
How to enjoy the game
The game will be available on WatchESPN. You will need to sign in with your cable provider to watch. The game will also be available on radio on WTEL 610 AM.
Watching with friends
If you’re watching with friends, make sure everyone is on the same page about what they want to watch. If you’re all die-hard Villanova fans, great! But if not, it might be helpful to set some ground rules before the game starts. Decide whether or not you want to watch commercial-free, and whether or not you want to listen to the announcers. (Pro tip: Mute the commercials and turn on a good Spotify playlist instead.) You might also want to have some snacks on hand, just in case anyone gets peckish during the game.
Game day snacks
What’s a big game without some big snacks? As you gear up to watch Villanova take on Kansas, make sure you have some delicious food to keep you fueled up. Here are some great game day snacks that will have you cheering for more.
1. Nachos – A classic game day favorite, nachos are always a hit. Top tortilla chips with cheese, jalapeños, beans, and all your other favorite toppings. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side for dipping.
2. Buffalo chicken dip – This creamy, cheesy dip is packed with flavor. Shredded chicken, hot sauce, and bleu cheese come together for a delicious snack that will have you reaching for more. Serve with celery sticks or chips.
3. Sliders – Whether you go with mini burgers or pulled pork, sliders are always a crowd-pleaser. Top with all your favorite fixings and enjoy!
4. Pigs in a blanket – These bite-sized snacks are perfect for game day munching. Wrap little smokies in pre-made croissant dough or biscuit dough and bake until golden brown. Serve with mustard or ketchup for dipping.
5. Vegetable tray – Veggies might not be the most exciting snack, but they’re a healthy option that everyone can enjoy. Cut up some carrots, celery, bell peppers, and cucumbers and serve with ranch dip or hummus on the side.