Looking to win some extra cash? Check out our guide on how to win Super Kansas Cash! We’ll show you all the tips and tricks you need to know to increase your chances of taking home the grand prize.
Checkout this video:
Congratulations on your win! Here are some tips on how to best maximize your prize.
1. Speak with a financial advisor to come up with a plan – It is always a good idea to speak with a financial advisor before making any large decisions regarding your money. They can help you create a plan that allows you to keep as much money as possible and minimize taxes.
2. Consider setting up a trust – A trust can be a great way to protect your winnings and ensure that the money is used for its intended purpose. Trusts can also be set up to benefit charities or ease the burden of estate taxes.
3. Invest wisely – Many lottery winners end up losing their money because they make poor investment choices. Be sure to do your research and consult with experts before making any major decisions.
4. Live below your means – Just because you have won the lottery doesn’t mean you need to start spending lavishly. It’s important to remember that your prize is not an endless supply of cash, so be mindful of your spending and only purchase what you need.
5. Give back – One of the best things you can do with your winnings is to give back to the community. Whether you donate to charity or set up a scholarship fund, there are many ways to make a positive impact with your new found wealth.
1. Kansas Super Cash is a statewide Draw Game with jackpots starting at $100,000 that grow until won.
2. Drawings are every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59 PM CT.
3. Tickets cost $1 per play.
4. To play, simply select five numbers from 1 to 35; then select your Cash Ball number from 1 to 4. Or, ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers for you.
5. You can purchase tickets for future drawings, up to 10 weeks in advance (input must be made at least one day prior to the drawing).
6. Match all five of your numbers drawn plus the Cash Ball number and you could win or share the first prize jackpot starting at $100,000! If more than one person wins the first prize jackpot, it will be split equally among the winners.
7. Can’t make it to a Kansas Lottery retailer? No problem! You also can purchase your tickets online at kslotteryplaynowcom – See more at: https://www.kslottery.com/Games/Super-Kansas-Cash#sthashdvJIJC6rGpdpufk7MtrdIOelOXvZ7XQ5DWAuJp5oq3EqVMCeoYOwQUgPcAnxhmxhmxhmxhmo=
How to Play
In each game, you will select 5 numbers from 1 to 35.
-To play, go to https://kslottery.com/games/super-kansas-cash and click the “PLAY NOW” button.
-Select your own numbers by clicking 5 unique numbers between 1 and 35 on theGame Board, orQuick Pick (QP) for randomly generated numbers.
-Click “ADD TO CART” for each board you want to play; a maximum of 10 boards per transaction is allowed.
-Click the “PLAY X GAMES” button and enter the number of draws you want to play in the Advance Play section of your playslip, or ask the retailer for Advance Play.
-You can purchase a ticket good for up to 10 consecutive draws (10 games) by marking the MULTI DRAW panel on your playslip or asking the retailer to add MULTI DRAW to your Super Kansas Cash ticket. Marking MULTI DRAW also entitles you to the PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT if it is offered in your area. For each game played, multiply your base wager amount by the number of draws requested in advance play; place this amount in the TOTAL WAGER area of your playslip. If more than one progressive jackpot is offered, mark the appropriate PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT box(es). Each symbol selected will represent one game; all games must be played within that progressive jackpot drawing period.
-Your selected numbers can be found in the corresponding playing area on your ticket for each game you have played; hold on to your ticket until you are ready to check your numbers against the drawings results!
How to Win
Super Kansas Cash is a lottery game that is drawn every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday night. The game offers players the chance to win up to $5,000 cash.
To play Super Kansas Cash, players must choose five numbers from 1 to 35, and one Cash Ball number from 1 to 25. Players can either choose their own numbers or have the numbers randomly generated for them by the lottery terminal.
The cost of a ticket is $1 per play.
To win the jackpot, players must match all five of the numbers they have chosen, as well as the Cash Ball number. If there are multiple winners, the jackpot will be split evenly between them.
There are also smaller prizes that can be won by matching fewer numbers, as well as a prize for matching just the Cash Ball number. The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 9.
Players have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim any prizes they have won.
In conclusion, the best way to win Super Kansas Cash is to play smart and be strategic. Stick to your budget, choose your numbers wisely, and don’t forget to have fun!