What Channel is the Kansas Game On?

If you’re looking for information on where to watch the Kansas game, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll let you know what channel the game is on so you can catch all the action.

Checkout this video:


ESPN is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel focuses on sports-related programming, including live and recorded event telecasts, sports talk shows, and other original programming.

Check your local listings

Most Duke games will be televised on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU. Check your local listings for the specific channel in your area. You can also stream Duke games online through the ESPN app.

Stream ESPN online

You can stream ESPN online with a live TV streaming service. No cable or satellite TV subscription needed. Start watching with a free trial.

ESPN is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. You can also stream ESPN on your computer, mobile phone, or game console.

Fox Sports

The Kansas game is on Fox Sports. You can find the game on channel 646 on DirecTV, channel 419 on Dish Network, and channel 37 on Comcast Xfinity.

Check your local listings

FOX Sports is the exclusive home of the Kansas Jayhawks, so you can always find their games on our channel. However, because game times and locations can change, we recommend that you check your local listings to be sure you don’t miss a minute of the action.

Stream Fox Sports online

If you want to watch Fox Sports online, there are a few different ways you can do it. You can stream Fox Sports through their website, through a paid streaming service like fuboTV or through a free streaming service like Sling TV.

To stream Fox Sports through their website, you’ll need to sign in with a TV provider. If you don’t have a TV provider, you can still watch some content on Fox Sports for free. To do this, go to the Fox Sports website and click on the “Live” tab. Then, scroll down and click on the “Watch Now” button. This will take you to a list of live and upcoming events that you can watch. Click on the event that you want to watch and then click on the “Watch Live” button. You’ll be asked to sign in with a TV provider again, but this time you can click on the “Watch 5 Minutes Free” button. This will give you access to the live stream for five minutes.

If you want to watch Fox Sports without signing in with a TV provider, you can do so with a paid streaming service like fuboTV or Sling TV. With fuboTV, you can start with a free trial and then pay $45 per month after that. With Sling TV, you can start with a free trial and then pay $25 per month after that for the base package or $40 per month for the base package plus extras like sports channels.

CBS Sports

The Kansas game will be broadcast on CBS Sports. You can catch the broadcast on your local CBS station or by streaming it live on CBSSports.com. The game is set to start at 3:30 p.m. EST.

Check your local listings

CBS Sports is your home for the most comprehensive college football coverage. Check your local listings to find out what time the game airs in your area.

Stream CBS Sports online

You can stream CBS Sports online with a live TV streaming service. CBS Sports is available on AT&T TV NOW (formerly DirecTV NOW), fuboTV, Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, and Vidgo. All of these services offer a free trial, so you can try them out before you commit.

Scroll to Top