The Kansas State Fair is a great time to get excited for the upcoming fall season. From the food to the rides, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Checkout this video:
Since 1901, the Kansas State Fair has been bringing excitement to the people of the Sunflower State. This year will be no different, with a wide variety of events and attractions planned. Here are just a few of the things you can look forward to at this year’s Kansas State Fair.
What’s new for the Kansas State Fair this year?
The Kansas State Fair is one of the biggest and best events in the state, and this year there are plenty of new things to check out! From delicious new food options to thrilling rides and attractions, there’s something for everyone at the fair this year. Here are just a few of the new things you can look forward to:
-A brand new food truck court featuring some of the best mobile dining options in the state
-An expanded midway with more rides and games than ever before
-A new petting zoo area where you can get up close and personal with some adorable animals
-And much more!
So whether you’re a fair veteran or this is your first time, be sure to check out all the new things the Kansas State Fair has to offer this year. You’re sure to have a blast!
Special events not to be missed
The Kansas State Fair is an annual fair held in Hutchinson, Kansas. It is one of the largest fairs in the state, and features rides, games, food, exhibits, and more. The fair also hosts a number of special events throughout the year. Here are some of the special events not to be missed:
-The K-State Fair concert series featuring nationally-known artists
-The Kansas State Fair rodeo
-The Kansas State Fair livestock show
-The Kansas State Fair grandstand shows
Foods you have to try
The Kansas State Fair is a food lover’s paradise, with countless vendors offering up delicious fare. From savory dishes to sweet treats, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Here are just a few of the foods you have to try at the fair this year:
– Deep fried Oreos: A classic fairfood that you can find at most fairs across the country. But there’s something about the Oreos at the Kansas State Fair that make them extra special. Make sure to get your hands on some before they’re all gone!
– Funnel cake fries: A twist on a classic, these funnel cake fries are sure to be a hit with the whole family. They can be found at the Funnel Cake Booth near the Grandstand.
– Turkey legs: These massive turkey legs are a sight to behold, and they’re delicious too! You can find them at various vendors throughout the fairgrounds.
– Kettle corn: This sweet and salty treat is a must-have when you’re at the fair. You can find it at several vendors, but our favorite is kettle corn from Country Time Kettle Corn.
– Cotton candy: No visit to the fair is complete without getting some cotton candy. It’s light, fluffy, and oh so sweet – perfect for satisfying your sugar cravings.
The Kansas State Fair is right around the corner, and that means it’s time to start planning your visit! With so much to see and do, it can be tough to decide what to put on your must-do list. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of can’t-miss shows and events at this year’s fair.
From thrilling adrenaline-pumping rides to musical performances by some of today’s hottest stars, there’s something for everyone at the Kansas State Fair. Don’t miss your chance to catch one (or all!) of these can’t-miss shows and events:
· The High Roller, a brand new Ferris wheel that offers panoramic views of the fairgrounds
· The World’s Largest Possum Kingdom Catfish Fry, where you can enjoy all-you-can-eat fried catfish fillets, hush puppies, french fries and more
· KISS FM Night with special guest performances by Jake Owen and Big & Rich
· Monster Truck Thrill Show, featuring gravity-defying tricks and jaw-dropping stunts
· Demolition Derby, where drivers go head-to-head in an all-out battle for victory
Make sure to add these can’t-miss shows and events to your Kansas State Fair itinerary!
How to get the most out of your visit
The Kansas State Fair is one of the largest fairs in the United States, and it is a great way to spend a few days with family and friends. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your visit:
-Plan your visit in advance. This will help you make sure that you see all the attractions that you want to see and that you don’t miss anything.
-Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking, so make sure that you wear shoes that will be comfortable for walking long distances.
-Bring cash. There are ATMs on site, but they can be very busy, and it is always good to have cash on hand in case you need it.
-Check the weather forecast before you go. The fair is held outdoors, so if there is bad weather forecasted, you may want to reconsider your plans.
-Have fun! The Kansas State Fair is a great place to relax and have fun with family and friends.