Where to Watch Kansas Basketball This Season

Looking for a place to watch the Kansas Jayhawks basketball team this season? Here are some of the best places to catch them in action!

Checkout this video:


The Kansas Jayhawks are set to take on the Duke Blue Devils in the opening round of the NCAA tournament on March 19th. If you’re looking for where to watch Kansas basketball this season, ESPN is the place to be. ESPN will televise all of Kansas’ games this season, so you can catch every minute of the action.


WatchESPN is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). The service provides streaming simulcasts of ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN News, ESPN Deportes, and other programming from the company’s namesake networks and launches specially-curated “channels” devoted to college sports events and individual sports.

As of February 2015, WatchESPN is available to 92 million households in the United States.

Sling TV

Kansas basketball fans can watch every game this season on Sling TV. Sling TV is a streaming service that offers ESPN and other channels for a monthly fee. You can watch Sling TV on your computer, phone, or streaming device.

To watch Kansas basketball on Sling TV, you will need the “Sling Orange” package. This package includes ESPN and costs $25 per month. You can sign up for a 7-day free trial of Sling TV to watch Kansas basketball for free.

Once you sign up for Sling TV, you can watch Kansas basketball games live on your computer, phone, or streaming device. You can also record games to watch later with the “DVR Cloud” feature.

Scroll to Top